Why do people get cosmetic dentistry?
To transform their smiles. Most of us have something we’d like to improve or enhance about our smiles. A personalized treatment plan at Aberdeen dental may address a small flaw that makes you feel self-conscious, or it could be a comprehensive smile design, phased in over time.
Why should I choose Aberdeen Dental for cosmetic dentistry?
Our team excels at cosmetic dentistry through advanced knowledge and talent. Dr. Dhaliwal and the staff take continuing education to stay abreast of changes in this fast-evolving area to deliver terrific results.
How can I be sure my cosmetic dentistry will last?
We warranty our work. If some aspect of treatment fails, we don’t question what happened. It is redone promptly and to your satisfaction.
What are my options in cosmetic dentistry?
No two smiles, patients, or situations are alike. Aberdeen Dental provides a full menu of cosmetic services to be sure you achieve the results you desire.
- White fillings – We restore tooth decay with composite fillings made of the newest generation of bonding agents from Alpha-Core.
- Crowns – Crowns require just two appointments at Aberdeen Dental.
- Dental bridges – We work with a professional dental lab to create restorations that fit well and are long-lasting.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers disguise a multitude of imperfections, including color, shape, and alignment issues.
- Dental bonding – Bonding is an affordable, conservative alternative to veneers. It is done in-office for immediate results, and treatment is reversible.
- Dentures – Dr. O’Shea restores smiles with partial, complete, immediate, and implant-supported dentures.
There is much more we’d like to share with you about cosmetic dentistry. Call (250) 545 3319
to schedule a consultation, and our dentists will answer all of your questions.